Performa® Diagnostic Cardiology CatheterMerit’s Diagnostic Cardiology Catheters have an Ideal Combination of Torque, Push & Flow. These catheters incorporate a nylon shaft and flatwire braid for torque and pushability along with large inner lumens for impressive flow rates.
Introducing Merit Medical’s line of Diagnostic Cardiology catheters. Designed with all the torque you need, improved shaft strength for better pushability and large inner lumens for increased flow rates. Now you can reach your goals in today’s cardiology environment with exceptional products from Merit Medical.
Performa®Nylon Pebax Material
• Kink Resistant
• Optimal surface smoothness
• Thermal stability at body temperature
• Thin wall design for improved flow rate
• Good shaft visualization under fluoroscopy
• Tip opacity ensures accurate placement and visualization
Winged Polycarbonate Hub
• E nhanced handling and control
Wire Braid Design
• Greater torque for maximum control
• I mproved longitudinal stability
• High degree of maneuverability
• Provides superior pushability